Turning Outlook Back To Online Mode
About Microsoft Outlook, it is an impressive email management software providing users the great ability to work in an online or offline mode. There are many impressive features allowing users to enjoy a seamless and great emailing experience. One of the best features of the email client is the fact that Outlook allows users to maintain multiple email accounts.
You need to know that the Outlook Offline mode helps users to have complete access to all email messages and attachments without downloading new emails. This is quite helpful for the users, who have their Microsoft Outlook already set for checking and receiving email messages automatically. When users need to concentrate on a project without being interrupted by being informed of a email arriving, yet when the user still needs to have access to their past emails, they will be able to choose to change their Outlook to work in Offline mode. When the user wishes to receive emails again, they will have to turn their Outlook settings back online again. These are the steps:
- You need to launch Microsoft Outlook mail client.
- First, you need to click on File from the top bar. Then, you will see a menu drop down.
- You need to choose Work Online from the drop-down menu. After that, your Outlook mail client needs to automatically connect to the online mail server and you can then start sending and receiving email again.
- In the Microsoft Exchange Server email account, you need to launch the Microsoft Outlook mail client.
- After that, you need to click on the Tools menu and then you need to choose E-mail Accounts.
- Thereafter, you need to click on View or change existing e-mail accounts and then click on the Next
- Thereafter, you need to click on Microsoft Exchange Server and then click Change.
- Then, you need to click on the More Settings
- After that, you need to select Choose the connection type when starting option, and then choose the OK button for saving the settings. This will then allow you to launch the email client in online or offline mode every time you will be starting the client.
After that, you need to restart Outlook and then allow it to launch in online mode. Get to enjoy some of the best things about Microsoft Outlook, going online mode and offline mode as per your preference. Try doing it.