If you want to configure your NetZero email account in Outlook 2007, all you have to do is to follow this email setup procedure. This article contains information on configuring your Outlook setting to access your NetZero email account in Outlook 2007.
Outlook setting to add NetZero account in your Outlook
By following the instructions given below, you can easily configure your Outlook setting to access your NetZero account in Outlook.
- Commence this Outlook setting procedure by launching your Outlook 2007.
- Then, click on “Tools” from the main menu and select “Account settings”.
- Continue with this Outlook setting procedure by clicking on the tab labeled “Email”.
- Hit the “New” button and select “Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP, or HTTP”. Click “Next”.
- Now, provide your name, NetZero email address and password in the respective text boxes.
- Mark the check box which says “Manually configure server settings or additional server types” and hit the “Next” button.
- The next step in this Outlook setting procedure is to select “Internet Email” and click on “Next”.
- Provide your name and NetZero email address in the respective text boxes.
- Choose “POP3” option from the “Account type” drop down list.
- Type “pop.netzero.com” in the incoming mail server box and “smtp.netzero.com” in the outgoing mail server box.
- Provide your NetZero user name and password in the respective boxes. Mark the check box labeled “Remember Password” if you want Outlook 2007 to remember your password.
- Hit the “More settings” button and select the “General” tab.
- Type “NetZero” in the “Mail account” text box.
- Click on “Ok” and then “Next”.
- Finally end this Outlook setting procedure by clicking “Finish”
If you have successfully followed all the above mentioned Outlook setting instructions, then you will be able to access your NetZero email account in your Outlook 2007.