MS Outlook is undoubtedly one of the most popular personal information management software in the world and is used by millions of people around the world. The software comes bundled with the Microsoft Office suite and as such, it is also occasionally referred to as Microsoft Office Outlook. If the main Outlook window is displayed on the screen of your computer, you will be able to view a list of messages in the Inbox of your account in the MS Outlook program. By default, the font size of the text in the Inbox is set to eight points and if you want to reduce the size to fewer values, you can do so by following a few simple steps. Sometimes, it would be absolutely necessary to reduce the size of the fonts as it might be too tiresome for your eyes to concentrate for that much longer. You can adjust the display settings with a few simple steps. These are the instructions that you should follow if you want to configure the Outlook settings in order to reduce the size of the Outlook Inbox fonts.
Instructions to make Outlook Inbox fonts smaller
- Open the MS Outlook program on your computer.
- In the Outlook window, click on the “Mail” option located on the bottom left corner of the window.
- Click on the “View” menu displayed at the top of the screen and then open the “Arrange By” submenu.
- Click on the “Current View” option and then choose the “Customize Current View” button.
- Click on the “Other Settings” button.
- Click on the “Column Font” button and then select a point size from the list of options displayed on the screen. After completing your procedure, click on the “Ok” button.
- Click on the “Row Font” option and then select a new point size from the list of options. Click on the “OK” button after you have finished the work.
- To save the font settings, click on the “Ok” button.
These are the instructions that you should follow in order configure the Outlook settings so as to make the Outlook Inbox fonts smaller. As you can clearly see, these guidelines are easy to follow and you will be able to finish off the procedure within a matter of minutes. If you need further support in this matter, contact the support team.Google+