Most web users have an email account – some even have several. Normally people use a web browser to log into an e-mail service provider. But you cannot use multiple log-in features in web browsers. Also, you would have to log into the Internet every time you need to check any of your previous mails, which is a wearying process. It is here that Outlook Express Help comes to your aid!
You can configure Outlook Express using Outlook Express Help!
Outlook Express Help helps you configure Outlook Express yourself without the aid of a technician. The first thing that Outlook Express Help recommends is asking your email service provider for the addresses of their incoming and outgoing mail server. This information is necessary for the proper functioning of the software.
Once you’ve collected that info, the next step is configuring Outlook Express which can be easily pursued by following the subsequent guidelines from the Outlook Express Help:
- Start off this Outlook Express Help tutorial by opening the email client program by clicking “Outlook Express” from “All Programs” in the Start button.
- Then click “Tools”. From the following menu, select “Accounts”.
- Once the Account dialog box opens, Select the “Add” button, then choose “Mail” from the list of options.
- Type your name in the “Your name” field, then hit “Next.”
- Enter your email address in the field provided, then select “Next.” You will be directed to the “Email Server names” screen.
- Choose “POP3″ under the “My incoming server is a” menu, enter your email provider’s information in the “incoming mail” and “outgoing mail” fields, respectively and then click “Next.”
- The final step of this Outlook Express Help tutorial is to type your account name, and password at the provided spaces respectively. Then check “Remember password”
- Click “Next” and choose “Finish”.
Once you’ve configured your Outlook Express, you can start using it for your emailing needs. For any assistance on any issue related to Outlook Express you can always rely on Outlook Express Help. Outlook Express Help will also help you get the latest updates and news related to Outlook Express.