Want to add a personalized touch for all your outgoing emails? Well, you’ve got Outlook settings for that. You can add your signature to every email you sent by configuring the right Outlook settings. So, let’s jump right to it.
A Precautionary note
Whenever you try to change or modify your Outlook settings, always keep in mind to change the Outlook settings that you know or understand. Leave the other Outlook settings alone, because a wrong configuration can lead you to trouble.
So, let’s get on with creating your own signatures.
- Launch Outlook 2007 and click on the ‘New’ button. On this new window, you’ll have to click on the ‘Messages’ tab and under the ‘Insert’ column, pull down to select ‘Signature’. You’ll launch the Outlook settings window where you can configure your own signature.
- You can give your signature a name and then click the ‘Edit signature’ button. Now, you’ll be able to type in the text you want to display as your signature in your outgoing emails. If you want, you’ve got Outlook settings to insert graphics, HTML links and even pictures.
- Now, click on save and choose your default signature. This signature will automatically be added to every outgoing email
- Once you’re done with that, click on OK and save the changes you’ve made.
- If you want to create another one, then follow these same steps and change the same Outlook settings. But when you create a new email and try to send it, always remember to click the ‘Messages’ tab in the ‘New Mail’ window and then select the signature you’d like to use from the ‘Signatures’ drop down list.
And that’s it. With these Outlook settings, you can add your own style to every outgoing email of yours. So, start creating your own unique signatures, select the apt one and send your email with your won personalized touch. For more tips to personalize your Outlook, check the Outlook support website and go through the articles that specifically deal with them.